DivineGenocide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Genocide. DIVINE GENOCIDE. BRING DIVINE GENOCIDE UPON SMITE :D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Has anyone seen the new Transformers movie?!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iatebella

iatebella

Has anyone seen the new Transformers movie?! Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone seen the new Transformers movie?!   Has anyone seen the new Transformers movie?! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:28 am

Is it good?! I soo want to see it but I'm getting mixed reviews from my friends.  albino 
Back to top Go down
Subodai
Admin
Subodai

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone seen the new Transformers movie?!   Has anyone seen the new Transformers movie?! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:04 pm

The fight scenes are well made but they dragged it alot. Bumble Bee's screen time is low and Transformers depending on Humans in the end seemed a bit off. Overall u can see the movie for the visuals and the fights not much more.
Thats just my 2 cents :3
Back to top Go down
https://divinegenocide.forumotion.com
JokeXING

JokeXING

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone seen the new Transformers movie?!   Has anyone seen the new Transformers movie?! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:14 pm

I won't even watch this movie, because I think that's waste of money and time. (First transformers were great, second was OK, third Nah) Maybe visuals and the fights great but that's not what most important in the movie.
Back to top Go down
iatebella

iatebella

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone seen the new Transformers movie?!   Has anyone seen the new Transformers movie?! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 12:24 am

People kept complaining that there wasn't enough action and the movies were boring, so they made it mostly fight scenes. Is it worth 12 dollars to see?
Back to top Go down
Subodai
Admin
Subodai

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone seen the new Transformers movie?!   Has anyone seen the new Transformers movie?! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 2:21 am

Vodly.to
Back to top Go down
iatebella

iatebella

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone seen the new Transformers movie?!   Has anyone seen the new Transformers movie?! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 5:26 am

What??
Back to top Go down
Subodai
Admin
Subodai

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone seen the new Transformers movie?!   Has anyone seen the new Transformers movie?! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 2:32 pm

vodly.to is a webpage where u can stream movies online, most movies get published in around 2 days after release and the prints will get updated whenever there is a better print available. For an Asian ur not very smart berra xD
Back to top Go down
JokeXING

JokeXING

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone seen the new Transformers movie?!   Has anyone seen the new Transformers movie?! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 2:51 pm

LOL, well I like watching movie on TV, maybe I'll have to wait half year or so but at least it's HD Razz
Back to top Go down
iatebella

iatebella

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone seen the new Transformers movie?!   Has anyone seen the new Transformers movie?! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 9:01 am

XDDD Subo, I just watch movies in theaters! I usually don't watch on internet. I don't like the quality. x.x
Back to top Go down
Eagan15

Eagan15

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone seen the new Transformers movie?!   Has anyone seen the new Transformers movie?! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 7:54 am

Did you ever end up seeing it? Im debating on if I want to go see it or not though its only 7 bucks at my movies xD
Back to top Go down
iatebella

iatebella

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone seen the new Transformers movie?!   Has anyone seen the new Transformers movie?! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 8:01 am

Not yet. I'm going to see it this up coming week. I'll let you know how it is!
Back to top Go down
Eagan15

Eagan15

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone seen the new Transformers movie?!   Has anyone seen the new Transformers movie?! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 9:08 am

Okay thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone seen the new Transformers movie?!   Has anyone seen the new Transformers movie?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has anyone seen the new Transformers movie?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DivineGenocide :: Randomness-
Jump to: