DivineGenocide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Genocide. DIVINE GENOCIDE. BRING DIVINE GENOCIDE UPON SMITE :D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prophet Is Here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheProphetOfOld

TheProphetOfOld

Prophet Is Here Empty
PostSubject: Prophet Is Here   Prophet Is Here Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 1:20 pm

Hey Guys the name is Nethanel, I am originally from Britain but moved to Australia at the age of 1. I'm new MOBA type games and this is my first one I started playing smite in late 2012 after I watched a lets play on it by Achievement hunter/rooster teeth/Lets play, i enjoyed the concept of the game and decided to try it out and I have enjoyed the game ever since. this has been one of the better clans i have been in and I'm enjoying my time in it as this is my 8th clan I have joined I i have had the experience to know how to run a clan. I will enjoy seeing this clan grow as i have with many other's before.

that's all for now I see you in game sometime.

Back to top Go down
Subodai
Admin
Subodai

Prophet Is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophet Is Here   Prophet Is Here Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 5:08 pm

Welcome Prophet. Hope you enjoy ur stay Very Happy and I hope u find this better than the other 8 clans u been in xD
Back to top Go down
https://divinegenocide.forumotion.com
JokeXING

JokeXING

Prophet Is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophet Is Here   Prophet Is Here Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 5:10 pm

Welcome Nethanel, Hope you will enjoy in this clan. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheProphetOfOld

TheProphetOfOld

Prophet Is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophet Is Here   Prophet Is Here Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 5:55 pm

thanks subbi and Joke will do, but it may not be as good as a time when i was in a clan in halo reach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prophet Is Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophet Is Here   Prophet Is Here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prophet Is Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DivineGenocide :: General Discussion :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: