DivineGenocide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Genocide. DIVINE GENOCIDE. BRING DIVINE GENOCIDE UPON SMITE :D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey guys! DarthDorito27 is in the hou-- Forums.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarthDorito27

DarthDorito27

Hey guys! DarthDorito27 is in the hou-- Forums. Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys! DarthDorito27 is in the hou-- Forums.   Hey guys! DarthDorito27 is in the hou-- Forums. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 1:58 am

HELLO EVERYBODY!
I'm enjoying my stay with Divine Genocide so far and I'm pretty sure it's been one of the best clan/guild experiences I've had on my online gaming rampage, so here's some information about moi!

Hi, my name is Mark. I'm 17 years old with a weird, dark sense of humor. I'm easy to get along with so feel free to hit me up for anything that's NOT Conquest! "Why conquest?" you might ask? it's because I'm terri-bad at it and I lose roughly 80% of the time. Embarassed

I'm all-round for every role except support/tanking. My favorite gods are Freya, Loki, Tyr, and Ao Kuang, it's a noob list, I know but I play them just fine on most occasions!  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JokeXING

JokeXING

Hey guys! DarthDorito27 is in the hou-- Forums. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! DarthDorito27 is in the hou-- Forums.   Hey guys! DarthDorito27 is in the hou-- Forums. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 2:55 am

Welcome to the forum DarthDorito Very Happy Enjoy your stay, (By the way wanna play with me Conquest? xD)
Back to top Go down

Hey guys! DarthDorito27 is in the hou-- Forums.
Page 1 of 1